Tuesday, February 1, 2022

Crazy (new) Heaven (part 2/2)

(Cont.)


Because right now...

There is no rule-book to follow,

(and you know how I LOVE my bullet points, 

lists, plans... rule books)

And I KNOW just how much you hate those very things


And so even local bookstores,

Have nothing (as yet) to offer - 

No guidance on this one,

No guidance 

On us. 


So I walk in faith that:

I am (enough of) what you want me to be and

You are (enough of) what I want you to be.


And with no rule book defining us,

Let's make our own up


But not before releasing from the past

Our old worn-out ways of thinking and

Our worn out fears.

And ways of using words as weapons

The silly expectations too!

So who needs a BS (b standard) Heaven

When we can make ours Anew?


And so Beloved

Let's start rebuilding a crazy Cuppso Heaven 

Upon this crazy Earth,

Starting this very day my love

Starting, right now,

Today


(Written Aug 10, 2020)


No comments:

Post a Comment