Saturday, January 22, 2022

Believe

Stepping over the threshold

I entered into your world

Unlike any I had 

experienced


Yet strangely familiar,

A homecoming. A long ago dream 

I don't remember requesting


Yet now before me 

Was coming true

Objects and lights, 

sounds and delights,

Melded and merged between

You between Me

Between Me 

and You

Spinning rounder 

Arounder

In ever increasing circles


With each visit  't would have been

Oh so easy to get lost in us

2 never return 2 

This Oddinary world


Your presence residing 

everywhere - and why?

I cannot reply.

Only that

I came to you bringing 

What (I thought) was my light 

my love and my laughter

And discovered through you,

A darkness that resides is us all.


And my light became your darkness

And your darkness become

My light





No comments:

Post a Comment