Wednesday, July 6, 2022

Water-crackers

Dear Friend,

Such joy to be back in touch with you!

for a while I thought we had gone down

Very different lanes. Never to meet again.

So many times I have wanted to give you

a hug and a heart felt thank-you! 

for all that I learned - your wisdom and

words of patience keeping me buoyant and

Carrying me through. 

Know that your teachings have percolated

right through and through,

and today. Just for you dear friend,

I went out and bought a pack of water-crackers

Ok! ok! rice cakes actually 😀

But it's the thought that counts (isn't it?) 

and this:

Should you ever be in the locality,

Please pop by dear teacher friend 

You see, I hope it's ok to call you this for

my home will always be open and welcoming

We can share a bottle of fizzy POPS!

and a water-cracker lunch,

And we can go for long walky talks, 

and paint my nails a riot of colours 

(and yours too? Haha!) 

and talk a bunch 

So just maybe

someday we really will meet up

have a giggle and catch up








No comments:

Post a Comment