Friday, June 24, 2022

Georgie C

Georgie C Georgie C 

Going down on bended knee

Am asking you to marry me


Got anOnion ring for 50p

water-crackers

and some Tea too!

Like the finest of wines with ageing

you became the greatest at on-staging

Well into your 70s remaining 

the hippest and the bestest

Your bearded-voice a Raging,

your Coolness in-staging,

Opinionated Debating

Always left me awaiting.

Baited breath a-wanting 

more and more 

of your prophet-Earring 

string-a-ling lores: 

On the nuttiness of things

And Nutting

Yes Noting  

Yes Nothing

Was off limits - 

Out of bounds with you!

My hiphop funny hunny bun

My Grizzly bear chummy -

Most Casual of Cool

Would you my dear most Solemnly swear? 

Yes yes my dear! 

I KNOW you love to swear 

my Georgie sweet pear

But -  do you solemnly swear 

to accept me 

And to love me 

and my token 50p Onion ring

With all my: love 

adoration devotion

My funky unique Master 

Craftsman from here to 

Eternity?







(To Gorgeous Car Ling)

No comments:

Post a Comment